Why choose End of Lease Cleaning Perth?
100% Bond Back Guarantee 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Professional, Experience Staff Fully Insured Service
Obligation Free quotes 100% Success Rate in Getting Bonds Returned
Lowest Price offered Covering All Suburbs of W.A
Fixed Price quote 7 Days Operation
End Of Lease Cleaning Checklist
• Dusting throughout, including: Venetians and Blinds, light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators. (optional with agreed upon price)
• Windows. All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner. (optional with agreed upon price)
• Window sills cleaned. Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
• Doors, door frames to be cleaned. All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
• Internal Cobwebs to be removed
• All floors and skirting boards to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
• All ceiling fans throughout to be free from dust (if applicable)
• Clean all mirrors throughout including wardrobe door mirrors (if applicable)
• All exhaust fans throughout the property to be cleaned
• Air vents to be dusted
• Air conditioners to be dusted (if applicable)
• All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear from dust. (price upon agreed)
• The oven, stove and grill cleaned. Drip trays to be cleaned of all grease. Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
• Range hood cleaned and polish (where applicable)
• All cupboards cleaned inside and out
• Sink taps and disposal unit (if applicable) cleaned and polished
• Tiled areas to be free from grease.
• Wall tiles behind stove cleaned (price upon agreed)
• All benches and floors to be cleaned and free from dirt and grease (don’t forget the corners)
• The dishwasher left clean. Wipe over internal door, remove debris from the bottom drainer (as requested)
• Refrigerator to be cleaned, including shelves and crisper drawers (as requested)
Bathroom and Ensuites
• Shower recess to be scrubbed
• Grouting to be free of all soap residue and mildew
• Shower curtain (if applicable) to be washed and shower screen to be cleaned
• All plugholes are to be clean and free from debris
• Mirrors to be wiped over
• All drawers and cupboards to be cleaned
• Toilet to be cleaned thoroughly, including bowl, lid, seat, cistern, and behind the toilet
• Washing machine to be cleaned out (as requested)
• Clean under laundry tub and clean plughole
• Cupboards to be cleaned thoroughly inside and out